Inhalt des Dokuments
Robust Local Optical Flow
The RLOFlib library is a multi-threading feature tracking library that provides access to the implementation of our recently developed PLK/RLOF based local optical flow methods. Our research is motivated by the problem of local motion estimation via robust regression with linear models. Motivated by the ongoing success of the Lucas Kanade method, we focus on optical flow based feature tracking methods with the requirements of real-time capability, accuracy and scalability.
- Tobias Senst, Thilo Borgmann, Ivo Keller, Thomas Sikora
Cross based Robust Local Optical Flow
21th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Paris,France, 27.10.2014 - 30.10.2014, pp. 1967-1971
ISBN: 978-1-4799-5750-7 DOI:10.1109/ICIP.2014.7025394
- Tobias Senst, Jonas Geistert, Ivo Keller, Thomas Sikora
Robust Local Optical Flow Estimation using Bilinear Equations for Sparse Motion Estimation
20th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Melbourne, Australia, 15.09.2013 - 18.09.2013, pp. 2499--2503
- Tobias Senst, Volker Eiselein, Thomas Sikora
Robust Local Optical Flow for Feature Tracking
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT), IEEE, vol. 22, no. 9, September 2012, pp. 1377--1387
- Tobias Senst, Volker Eiselein, Rubï¿½n Heras Evangelio, Thomas Sikora
Robust Modified L2 Local Optical Flow Estimation and Feature Tracking
IEEE Workshop on Motion and Video Computing (WMVC), Kona, USA, 05.01.2011 - 07.01.2011, pp. 685--690
IEEE Catalog Number: CFP11082-CDR ISBN: 978-1-4244-9495-8 DOI: 10.1109/WACV.2011.5711571
|stay connected via Twitter||twitter.com/RLOFLib|
08/01/2013 Release Version 1.1
- Improved GPU implementation by extending image borders and enhanced the runtime performance of the CL kernels.
- Parallelize CPU implementation using Thread Building Blocks and SSE2.
17/11/2014 Release Version 1.2
- Add cross based and bilinear equation based variations of PLK/RLOF.
- Remove GPU support and CUDA dependencies.
- Support Windows, Linux and MAC OS with the following paralellization techniques
Windows (32-bit) Windows (64-bit) Linux (64-bit) Mac OS (64-bit) SSE yes yes yes yes TBB yes yes no no OpenMP no no yes yes
The documentation is included in the RLOF package (/Doc/html/index.html) too.
Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need a specific compilant for your development enviroment that is not listed below.
Current versions are available:
- Windows C++ Visual Studio 2010 [x86/x64]
- Windows C++ Visual Studio 2011 [x86/x64]
- Windows Matlab [x86/x64]
- Linux C++ [x64]
- Linux Matlab [x64]
- Mac OS C++ [x64]
To receive the code, please fill out the form.
All code is provided for research purposes only and without any warranty. Any commercial use is prohibited. By using the code in your research work, you should cite the respective paper.